Thursday 16 May 2019

Australian Federal Elections 2019 Last Day




I will post miscellaneous items here, and update this post as I come across them. Australia votes tomorrow, Saturday 18. May 2019. 

Newer postings on the bottom. 















;;






In previous postings of mine I made no secret of the fact that I am very much on the side of the real underdog in these elections, Senator Fraser Anning, who incidentally is also strongly on the side of Israel and the Jewish people. 

If "Labor/Greens" should win the elections Australia will be getting a) a very anti-Jewish Deputy Prime Minister in Tanja Pilberseck who declared Israel a "Rogue State" on the floor of parliament and with the "Greens" (*) we will have a very militantly anti-Israel pro-"Palestinian" power behind the throne. 























I think I would be labouring my point if I stressed in detail that I very much approve of the message from the "Australian Conservatives" in the following video. Their leader, Senator Cory Bernardi, has my respect. 







































































20. 5. 2019







The Left Lost, but "The Right"  did not NECESSARILY win...yet








...




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Peta Credlin and the President

ET TU PETA CREDLIN ??? While I expect nothing less from the ABC than sniffing Adult Conservatives' underwear and sexually mis-formin...